Central Employment are working closely with a successful Manufacturing company based in Gateshead, with an ambitious strategic growth plan through investment and development. We require an ambitious Estimator to grow with us. Joining us as we develop our new ERP, you will have the opportunity to shape your role in the new system in a way that works for yourself and the business.
We are looking for an experienced Estimator with a good manufacturing background to estimate job costing for sheet metal products to many different industry sectors. You will be responsible for managing the estimating within the business. Candidates will enjoy individual responsibility and continuously developing their skills and knowledge.
Knowledge , Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- 3+ years of estimating experience
- IT competent
- Wiling to work additional hours to meet business demands
- Strong customer relations
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadline
- Manufacturing or engineering experience
- Experience with working with ‘Bill of Materials’
- ERP experience
- CAD experience
- The salary offered will be appropriate to your qualifications and experience.
- The company offers 25 days annual leave for this position.
- The working hours are 38 hours per week. Note, the nature of the role in supporting the business can mean extended hours may be required from time to time.
- An annual bonus scheme is also paid, based upon your performance, including hours invested in supporting the business.