Central Employment are working with a successful Manufacturing company based in Gateshead, with an ambitious strategic growth plan through investment and development. We require an ambitious CAD Engineer to grow with us. Joining as they develop new ERP, you will have the opportunity to shape your role in the new system in a way that works for yourself and the business.
- Sheet metal and fabrication design.
- 3D modelling and drawing of customer designs using SolidWorks
- Producing programs for sheet and tube laser machines as well as punch machines.
- Ensuring all drawings are maintained and up to date.
- Producing BOM’s and easy to understand assembly/fabrication instructions.
- Designing jigs to aid in fabrication of large assemblies.
- Must be fully proficient with SolidWorks, particularly with Sheet Metal
- Candidates to have 3+ years of relevant experience
- Relevant qualifications desirable
Location and Working Arrangements:
- The position is based in Gateshead.
- The company offers 25 days annual leave for this position.
- £110.00 monthly bonus to be achieved after 3 months
- Overtime available with additional incentive bonus
- The working hours are 39 hours per week.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.