Location: Washington, NE37
Job Ref: 2961
Central Employment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Washington based switchgear specialist in the UK. We are looking for experienced panel wirers to start ASAP on a temp to perm basis. Please see information below.
Working hours and pay rate
Monday – Thursday 7am – 5pm, with opportunities for overtime, which include a bonus incentive
Pay rate – £14.50ph
We are currently hiring for various roles within the production department. Opportunities are available for Panel Builders / Panel Wiremen / Test Engineers / Site Engineers. This is a full-time on-site role located in Washington. The Electrical Fitter will be responsible for electrical maintenance, panel wiring, and power distribution. The Electrical Fitter will also be responsible for working with electrical equipment and ensuring that all work is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Experience in electrical maintenance, panel wiring, and power distribution, desired.
- Knowledge of electrical equipment and safety procedures
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- Experience in switchgear assembly and wiring is a plus
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus