Multi Drop Driver
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturer based in Gateshead who are on the look out for multi-drop drivers to deliver their products to customers across the North of England
The right candidate for this position will be driving a 3.5t van, delivering double glazed units to customers across the North of England in a timely manner to keep up with their reputation of excellent customer service.
- Load the vans to ensure no stock damage and to minimise delivery time.
- Ensure the journey manifest is checked off accurately with the correct number of parcels for each shop and that it coincides exactly with parcels on the van.
- Ensure good driving standards are met
- Any documentation that needs transporting to the customers which are relevant to the route must be handed to the customer along with delivery of goods.
- Van must be kept clean and tidy: check lights, horn, brakes, water, oil, tyres – all should be recorded on a weekly checklist.
- Report all accidents, incidents and malfunctions – mileage should also be filled in on the documentation so that it can be verified against the vehicle.
Shifts: 8am till 5pm Monday to Friday
£9.50 per hour with overtime rates and bonus’s available