Central Employment is currently recruiting Counterbalance Drivers on behalf of our client, an international packaging company, based in Sedgefield, County Durham.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure deliveries are unloaded and stored safely in the warehouse
- Picking and loading stock
- Observing Health & Safety standards at all times
- A current, full counterbalance Fork Lift Truck licence
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices & methods
- Good attention to detail
Rate of Pay
- £10.85 p/hr (rising to £11.82 p/hr after training)
Shift Times & Days
- 3 days & 3 nights per week (7am to 7pm & 7pm to 7am)
This is an ongoing role with the opportunity to become a permanent employee after 12 weeks’ service
Please apply online (attaching your CV). Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to each application individually, but please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment is an Equal Opportunities employer.