Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Driver
Central Employment are currently looking to recruit a number of Fork Lift Truck Operators to work for our busy automotive manufacturing client based in Washington. Must have a Counterbalance and Reach Fork-Lift licence and recent Reach truck experience.
These roles are long term and full time and an excellent opportunity if it is stability you are looking for. You will work through the agency until eventually you will be given a permanent contract by the company.
- Previous experience driving a reach and counterbalance forklift truck is desirable full training will be given. Ideally you will have good experience driving a reach truck as the role will involve driving mainly Reach.
- Applicants must must possess Reach and counterbalance Fork-Lift truck licence, this does not have to be in date as refreshers will be provided.
- Flexibility to work overtime as and when required.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to learn and progress.
- Able to commit to a shift pattern.
- 3 shift (7am-3pm/3:30pm-11:30pm/11pm-7am)
- 2 shift (7am-3pm/3:30pm-11:30pm)
- £10.13 rising to £10.36 after 12 weeks for 2 shift
- 10.59 rising to £10.90 after 12 weeks for 3 shift
Overtime is also available and paid at time and a half and double time for Friday nights and Sundays.
Average working hours are 39 hours per week depending on shift pattern before overtime.
These roles are permanent positions with great chance of progression within the company.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer