Central Employment are happy to be recruiting for a successful research company which operates exclusively within the education sector. The company are currently looking for 15-20 people to join their friendly team on an ongoing temporary basis. This is a full time 4 day week office based role, based in South Tyneside.
Purpose of the Tele-Researcher:
The purpose of the Tele-Researcher is to call learners who have left high education to collect survey data on behalf of their clients. They will need to follow data protection and have a friendly, organised persona.
- Must be able to work to targets
- Outbound dialling to collect data from learners who have completed/dropped out of high education
- Have a warm and friendly manner
- Will need to have a high attention to detail
- Follow all GDPR
- Input data into Microsoft Access
- Customer Service ( retail, hospitality, call centre, sales etc )
- Need to be organised and focussed
- Need to be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Will need to be resilient and a hard worker
- Need to be computer literate and be able to make outbound calls with the use of a dialler