Customer Service Advisor
Central Employment is working with a global supplier of adhesive solutions from a broad range of international markets to join their Newcastle-based Customer Service team.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that customers are provided with a world-class experience that meets or exceeds, their expectations!
This position is a 3-month temporary role, working full-time from their Newcastle-based office, with a pay rate of £10.70 working 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday to Friday. Your daily tasks will be checking the accuracy of customer order receipts, the accuracy of processed orders, booking delivery slots, Maintaining EDI orders, and tracking shipments through delivery partners.
- At least 1-3 years experience working in a customer service environment handling export customers.
- Experience working in manufacturing or industrial environments.
- Full IT competency including Microsoft Office.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- Knowing a European Language, in addition to English, is a big plus.