Senior UX Designer- Manchester
Central Employment is proud to partner with a world authority in Digital Marketing as they look to expand their Global Technology team by taking on a Senior UX Designer to help define and drive the future of their products!
As part of their global strategy, our client is looking to expand their UK Technical Design team, an important part of this plan is taking on an experienced and talented Senior UX Designer. The successful candidate will be vital in driving forward client relations by producing high quality designs, that are grounded in evidence-based decision making through data, research, observation, and insight.
In this role, you will gain access to exceptional benefits, including 30 holiday days, and a generous salary. Professionally, you’ll be working alongside some of the best in the business, on a global level, allowing you to continue developing your skill set even if you think you have peaked. Showing you new heights you could achieve.
- 6+ years of UX Design Experience.
- In-depth evidence via an online portfolio/case studies to demonstrate both your specific involvement in the project, as well as articulating the problems that they helped solve.
- Experience working on SaaS or enterprise level tools/applications.
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results.
- Ability to working with Agile, Lean UX methodologies and a concept of MVP.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Generous salary package.
- Extensive benefits include 30 days of holiday, volunteer days, Mental Well-being days, and more!
- Pension contribution plan.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Healthcare plans and vouchers.
- Income protection at 70% of salary