Senior PPC Manager
Central Employment is working with a highly regarded and talented Digital Agency, based in Newcastle, who are looking to expand their Paid Search team with a talented PPC professional who will be able to help current and future projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a sole focus on the world of PPC while also being able to be in a client facing position, working closely with them to achieve the most success. Ideally based in the North East, our client is open to remote working for the right person.
Working closely with the Senior Management team, the successful candidate will help shape the strategy and direction of the service and the accounts within their remit to ensure the ingoing improvement of performance and growth across the Paid Search platforms.
You will lead the review and assessment of campaign performance and will need a strong understanding of the principles of digital media and the common measurement approaches.
If you are lucky enough to work in their office, you will enjoy an open environment with a modern finish, high ceilings, and a creative atmosphere as you work alongside your passionate colleagues.
- Develop paid search program strategies and analysis for the client, including
identifying target audiences, geographic targeting, timing & scheduling strategy
- Manage own workload, including setting SMART objectives and deliverables for each client and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Work alongside the other channels to ensure a synergised approach for each client
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client’s products, competition, industry and marketing objectives; and be able to translate them into search strategies.
- Own and develop PPC Audit.
- Serve as day-to-day PPC contact for clients.
- Undertake training on any new Paid channels to identity opportunities for clients.
- Minimum 3 years Paid Search related experience.
- Very proficient in excel and campaign builds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, in particular, explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.