Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer
Central Employment are working with a leading eCommerce Web-Print specialist to B2B & B2C markets across the UK. They are looking to find a Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer with a passion for user experience and customer journey design.
A person that has a customer-centric design approach that solves real problems which help increase conversion and support the Creative Team in producing immersive content across a variety of platforms.
You will have a passion for emerging technologies and pride yourself on being up to date with the latest digital design trends and practices. As a more technical member of the Creative Team, you will be using your talents in an agile environment where you are empowered to challenge and progress our thinking and working methods.
You will work collaboratively with other members of the marketing and development teams to ensure that products and services meet the company’s needs. You’ll have a broad skill set and being conformable with working within a marketing department with focus on commercial performance.
Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Design of UX/UI wireframe and prototypes.
- Design of content for marketing collateral.
- Optimise performance for web-platform on mobile phones, tablets and computers.
- Publish content using CMS.
- Create email templates and web pages
- Support your own ideas and crafting designs with input from customer insight, analytics, brand, and validated with real users.
- Design print ready artwork.
- Identify areas for improvement and challenge established thinking.
- Create user personas, map out user journeys and site maps.
- Conduct user research and testing.
- Write reports and communicate the results of your work.
As the creative team has many areas to support across different channels, this role will be beneficial for a candidate who is keen to expand their skillset and flex both creativity and rationale. In collaboration with external agencies, the Designer will drive tests and report findings back to the team and influence the overall direction of how the brand interacts with its users.
They looking for a Designer who is passionate and full of ideas and delivers pixel perfect designs. This Designer will form part of a Creative Team, joining our brilliant Designers who have a strong mix of ecommerce design, photography, video and animation. The Designers are based in Newcastle and can boast of a flexible scheme with equipment provided for home and office work setups. The key is productivity, output and impact of business growth, with trust and respect for fellow colleagues. Those who thrive on variety and are keen to do both UX and graphic design will love this role.
Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer Requirements
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a UX/ Digital Designer, ideally at mid-senior level as well as a technical understanding of how to implement innovative ideas. The candidate will have a strong portfolio with UX/UI projects, and projects that demonstrate your experience in graphic design and conceptualisation. The role will also support the wider team in producing promotional assets and work with developers to optimise the website
- Strong creative and technical ability in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solid experience in translating concepts into wireframes, prototypes and user flows using specialist tools such as Axure, InVision, Marvel, Visio or Sketch
- Solid knowledge of user-centred design principles and data driven design
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Experience in analysing test results and identifying success
- Experience with html and css, including animated banners (HTML5)
- Proven experience in an agency or in-house design team
- Excellent UI, branding, layout and typography skills
- Communication skills- must be able to clearly and concisely articulate with all levels of stakeholders
- Planning and organisation skills – must be of excellent standard and follow best practices
- Flexibility – to ensure developments or adaptations can be accommodated with positivity
- Presentation skills – ability to present findings in digestible formats to wider teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills