Mid-Senior UX Designer
Central Employment are recruiting on behalf an award-winning digital solutions consultancy, as they look to appoint a Mid-Senior UX Designer, joining their Creative function based in central Newcastle.
The role will be split between their digital studio and home 2-3 days a week.
Main duties of the Mid-Senior UX Designer:
• Work closely with Developers and Senior Client Partners to help implement UX strategy.
• Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis.
• Create user stories, personas and storyboards.
• Create prototypes and wireframes.
• Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
• Conduct usability testing.
• Motion graphics, for example videos/animation/transitions.
• Print (proposals/presentations)
• 3D modelling
• Work with the Creative Director to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product.
• 2-3 years’ experience in software products UX design.
• Innovative, with an artistic eye for design.
• Ability to think creatively.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Collaborative, with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Strong visual design skills.
• An understanding of the latest trends in the software industry