Digital Marketing Specialist
Central Employment are working with a local brand with an international cliental who are looking to take on a full spectrum Digital Marketing Specialist who will be able to grow their presence online and expand their B2C and D2C sales.
After experiencing double digit year on year growth for the past few years, our client is looking to take on a dedicated Digital Marketing Specialist who is able to expand their B2C business to help continue this growth to be more inline with their incredibly strong reputation within the professional and competitive side of the community, including at the Olympic level. To facilitate this, they are allowing for a generous marketing budget that will expand as the company sees this strategy bare fruit.
Within this position, you will take control of the full digital marketing spectrum, utilizing Social Media, Paid ads, and SEO while being able to flex your creative muscles by creating relevant ads and banners. Due to the level of responsibility, my client is looking for someone with at least a couple of year experience working in a similar role with excellent knowledge of the full skill set. From this, they are offering a competitive salary, with the intention to implement a bonus scheme based on the success of the marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and Implementing a Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Creating visual concepts for promotional activities.
- Managing the digital marketing calendar.
- Maintaining the online presence and reputation of the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role.
- Experience with digital marketing automation software.
- Experience with Google Ads and Analytics
- Knowledge of web publishing.
- Proficiency with SEO tools.
- Strong time management skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary for the Digital Marketing space.
- Periodic pay reviews and bonus scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Great working environment within a passionate community.