Digital Marketing Executive
Central Employment are working with a leading B2B cost comparison company as they look to expand their Marketing team with a Digital Marketing Executive. While they are based in Gateshead the position is fully remote, but would like the successful candidate to be able to visit the office once a month. This role is the first of their expansion plans over the coming months.
Purpose of the role:
We are searching for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive who as experience working with an established team, but has the scope and desire to expand their knowledge and skill set. You’ll be involved in the implement and execute campaigns, both paid and organic, while working with the small, independent working, and experienced team. It’s important that you are a driven individual who is able to get the work done and is looking for a place where you’re able to learn and develop.
- Implement and execute organic and paid campaigns.
- Working closely with an experienced lead generating team.
- Hone your SEO and content writing skills.
- Show a passion and drive to learn.
- At least 1 year working in a Digital Marketing team, ideally Agency but open to in-house.
- Knowledge of Social Media and scheduling platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Have a positive attitude, an attention to detail, and be good with numbers.
- Experience producing reports for internal analysis and external partners.
Benefits on offer:
- Work fully remote, hybrid, or in the office.
- Work abroad (2 weeks P/A)
- Bonus Scheme
- 30 days holiday (including the last 2 weeks in December off) + public holidays.
- Pension Scheme
- Personal Dental and Doctor Allowance