Contracts Manager – Nationwide
Central Employment is looking to recruit Contracts Manager for a retail interior design and manufacturing company providing shop fixtures and displays to some of the UK’s largest retailers. As a business we are expanding across several departments, and we are now looking for experienced Contracts Managers to join the team.
With an expected 80% site based and 20% office/home based split our Contracts Managers will predominately be working remotely, travelling to the office for meetings and training.
You will need previous Retail Fit-Out Project Management experience and be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
You will work closely with in house designers, clients and contractors in order to deliver projects quickly & efficiently.
- Conducting site surveys.
- Producing installation and delivery programmes.
- Attending regular site meetings.
- Liaising with various in-house teams (design, artwork, production etc).
- Liaising with the client, Architect, and various other contractors.
- Ensuring the project is running on time, and to a high standard.
- Good communication. Both verbally and written.
- Good organisation is required as Contracts Managers may need to run multiple projects at once. They can often be large scale and complex.
- The ability to solve problems on site and make quick informed decisions.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Good IT skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Full UK Driving License.
Salary £40k to £45k depending on experience.