Central Employment are looking for a Site Manager with experience on commercial new build and refurbishments. Working for a Regional Principle Contractor in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. The ideal candidate will have vast knowledge of construction disciplines and what is required to run a successful site. After completion there will be options of other projects throughout the UK.
- Providing clear direction to the on site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
- Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, materials and plant
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
- Quality checking at every stage of development
- Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
- Taking responsibility for self development and the development of others
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
- Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
Qualifications & Requirements
- SMSTS Qualification
- CSCS card Manager Level
- First Aid
- Working at Heights
- Asbestos Awareness
- Excellent communicational skills at all levels
- Transport required
Suitable candidates should contact Kevin Wright to discuss this opportunity further.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.