Central Employment are now working with a shopfitting contractor and are looking for Shopfitter’s for projects on a national basis. Working on high street stores with brand new designs, you will be expected to pick up new ideas and carry out projects with tight timescales.
2-3 years work confirmed – we are looking for shopfitters to join the team and continue on if requested.
Location – Warrington
Accommodation will be paid when required.
- Working in a team of shopfitters, carrying out store installations.
- Understanding client designs and specs for different stores.
- Timber and steel work. Knowledge of both is essential.
- Maintaining a positive attitude to work and always act in professional manner
- Mucking in when required. Manual lifting when deliveries arrive on site
- Previous experience in a similar environment.
- CSCS Card Essential.
- Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling, Face Fit, etc. desirable
- First Aid trained, desirable.
- Plant certs – IPAF 3a & 3b, CPCS or NPORS Telehandler.
- Own tools – 1st and 2nd fix. (power and hand)
- Work references
Immediate starts available. Please get in touch with Kevin, Trades & Labour Consultant.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.