Central Employment are looking for qualified and reliable plasterers to join a number of our build and maintenance companies in the North Tyneside area. Working a variety of projects you will be able to carry out work to a high standard.
Continous work for skilled and flexible trades with a good team mentality. You may be asked to support other trades whilst on site and a willingness to ‘muck in’ will only extend contract
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance to domestic and commercial properties
- Carry out allocated duties to high standards
- Work within the team or as an individual
- Receiving work orders and completing them to required timescales
- Maintain high levels of H&S on site
- NVQ or equivalent
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling & Face Fit – desirable
- Own Transport
Suitable and interested candidates should contact Vikki Malia, to discuss details further.