Central Employment have an exciting opportunity to work for one of the most recognisable organisations in Newcastle. Working over multiple city centre sites, you will be responsible for the planned, reactive and preventive maintenance of the heating and plumbing infrastructure.
- Fault finding, diagnostics and repair throughout the business sites;
- Inspection of heating and water systems and planned preventative maintenance
- Inspection and testing of essential systems to enable stadium to operate and safe running of matches
- Conduct inspections of installations throughout the building
- Input heating times and schedules on the Building Management
- Liaising with internal customers and other on-site trades regarding work to obtain relevant information required for the task
- Ensure Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained to required levels
- Promote a strong behavioural based safety culture
- Keep up to date records of work carried out and ensure these records are processed by Operation Office Manager
- Ensure stock is kept to enable essential repairs are carried out quickly and efficiently
- Work with other members of maintenance department to ensure the safe running of plant
- Any other reasonable duties
Qualifications & Experience
- NVQ in Plumbing & Heating
- +3 years experience, domestic and commercial plumbing
- Good understandign of general maintenance, testing, inspections and installation.
- Gas Certificates
- Working at Heights
- Manual Handling
- Experience within in large entertainment facilities
Any suitable candidates should contact Vikki, to discuss further.