Joiners – 1st & 2nd Fix
Central Employment are working with a regional fit out contractor. Due to increased work load we are looking for extremely skilled and qualified Joiners (1st & 2nd fix) in Tyne & Wear. Working on refurb development in Gateshead and Newcastle, you will have a good understanding of 1st & 2nd fix techniques.
- 1st & 2nd Fix on a Domestic basis
- Staircases, facades, skirts and doors etc.
- Working from drawings with great accuracy
- Working alongside other tradesmen on site
- Strict adherence to Health & Safety at all times
- CSCS card
- NVQ Lvl 2 or 3 or equivalent
- Tools (hand and power)
- Other trades certs (Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling etc.)
- Own transportation would be a huge advantage
Please send CVs or get in touch with Kevin Wright our Trades & Labour Consultant
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.