Central Employment are currently looking to recruit skilled Joiners for a new build job in Newcastle City Centre. 1st and 2nd fix, stud partitioning, hanging doors and skirting boards etc.
- Final Fix – Oak doors, skirts etc.
- Additional site tasks when required
- Time served Joiner (City & Guilds / NVQ, or equivalent)
- CSCS Card, Asbestos Awareness, Face Fit
- Working at Heights – desirable
Immediate starts for individuals and squads. Please get in touch with Kevin, Trades & Labour Consultant.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.