Curtain Wall Fixers
Central Employment are looking for experienced Curtain Wall Fixers for a project based in Sheffield. Working a large window replacement project. A good knowledge and understanding of different techniques and systems is needed, as other projects may follow.
Project Start – ASAP
Project Location – Sheffield
Duration – 6 weeks min
Squads or individual trades needed
- Removal of existing frames
- Installations of new aluminium frames and glass
- Ability to read drawings and react to any corrections or alterations required
- Awareness of others on site while operating plant
- Flexibility on working hours
- Willingness to travel, with potential of working away
- Some Maintenance or snagging required
- Knowledge of other similar techniques (Rain screen, uPVC etc)
- Adherence to Health and Safety on site at all times.
- CSCS card
- IPAF – desirable
- Hand and power tools – desirable
- PPE (Hard Hat, Hi-Vis, Safety Boots, Gloves and Safety Glasses)
Immediate starts for individuals and squads. Please get in touch with Vikki, Trades & Labour Consultant.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.