CSCS Labourer (Shopfitting)
Central Employment are recruiting for skilled and reliable labourer’s to join their shopfitting division. Delivering on retail store installation and improvements, you will have experience within this environment.
The ideal candidate will have a good work ethic and be able to commit to 12 hours shifts, with occasional weekends. There is a genuine opportunity for permanent work, with travel all over the UK involved. Training will be provided and long term work available for candidates willing to learn.
Project – Margate, Thanet. 28th March. 5-6 weeks. 7/7 (12 hours). 5 days pw.
- Unloading and carrying materials throughout site
- Removal of waste
- Assisting fitters and lead fitter on installations
- Maintaining high health & safety standards on site
- Representing the clients brand at all time
- Installation of product – after suitable training
- Valid CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness and Manual Handling
- Full PPE
- Driving license – high desirable
- Ability and willingness to work away on projects
- Basic hand or power tools a plus
Immediate starts for individuals and squads. Please get in touch with Kevin, Trades & Labour Consultant.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.