Central Employment are looking for an experienced and reliable Facilities Operative / Caretaker to start immediately on a temporary basis. Working in a large secondary school you will have a valid Enhanced DBS. You will also be able to work within and team but also responsibly on your own.
- Opening and closing of premises
- Setting up classrooms and assembly hall
- General cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Identifying and correcting any H&S issues on site
- Enhanced DBS
- Driving licence and own vehicle an advantage but not necessary
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
Working two shifts.
Contract – end of Dec.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience please send your CV and our Consultant will be in touch.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.