Cleaners and Hygiene Operatives
Central employment are currently seeking a number of Cleaners throughout the Tyneside area. As a Cleaner you will be responsible to clean a variety of premises and adjoining areas including facilities and utilities to a deep clean high standard. Knowledge and understanding of hygiene is essential.
- To clean all offices, corridors, toilets, canteen, staff entrance, reception areas and any required room, cleaned to a high standard.
- To report any damage discovered whilst cleaning, including any damage to the building fabrics, vending machines, fridges, microwaves e.t.c..
- Ensure that all waste debris from waste bins is collected and removed.
- Make sure all appropriate sign off documentation is signed when all cleaning task have been completed.
- Performing stock checks and ensuring adequate levels of stock are maintained at all times.
- Check that chemicals are used at the correct dosage and used for the correct cleaning duties.
- Proven experience relating to amenities cleaning.
- Have experience working a variety of shifts.
- Able to understand and implement Good manufacturing practices.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team.
- Understanding of site hygiene and health and safety.
- Clear communications skills.
- Previous experience and certification with cleaning chemicals and COSHH procedures.
- BICS accreditation preferred but not essential.
Variable rates of pay up to £10.50 per hour depending on experience, qualifications and certifications. Days and Times will vary depending on needs of business. All shifts times and days available. Flexibility is essential however.
This role is an immediate start so please apply on-line (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.