Assembly Operatives in Hexham | Immediate Starts Available | Competitive Pay
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Central Employment is currently looking for Assembly Operatives to work within multiple departments for one our clients based in Hexham.
- Working within a clean room environment.
- Producing glands for customers.
- Inspecting finished products to ensure quality targets and standards are met.
- Packing finished goods and helping within the despatch area
- Experience within a clean room is preferred.
- Flexibility within the workplace to support in different areas
- Filling out shift paperwork and compliance documents
- High level of attention to detail
Rate of Pay £10.42 – £11.79
Shift Times & Days:
- 7am – 3.30pm & 13:45 – 21:45 Monday to Friday
- You choose your shift – not rotational shifts!
This role is ongoing with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.